The iPhone’s lowest brightness remains not dark enough and causes you to feel dazzled. If you use your iPhone a lot at night, and even with Night Shift turned on, your eyes will still get tired of looking at the screen. You can still adjust iPhone settings to reduce screen brightness below the iOS limit.
You might think that reducing the screen brightness an excessive amount of will make the screen too dark and unreadable. However, that only happens once you are outdoors or during a brightly lit room. you’ll be surprised at the brightness of the iPhone screen when dimmed still used perfectly during a completely dark room.
- How to switch iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera aspect ratio
- Bypass iCloud appearance with jailbreak Checkra1n?
- Disable Auto-Brightness on iPhone
- How to change the application language on iOS, iPadOS
- Sideload the app with the Rickpactor tool
If rock bottom brightness of the iPhone screen remains too bright for you, you’ll reduce the screen brightness to below the allowed limit by the subsequent trick.
- Open the Settings application from the main screen
- Then select Accessibility
- Select Display & Text size
- Turn on the switch next to Reduce White Point. When white spot reduction is turned on, a brightness adjustment bar is displayed below
- Adjust this bar, the brightness will decrease slightly
- Drag the slider left and right to increase or decrease the brightness. The greater the percentage of display, the darker the screen
adjust the slider to 100% and the screen is still bright, you can adjust the slider in Control Center. Coordinate using these two sliders to create the desired brightness
- Once you’ve adjusted the desired brightness, Shortcut settings should be able to turn on / off decrease the whiteness
- First, go back to the Accessibility screen
- Scroll down and select Accessibility Shortcut and select Reduce White Point
Now, once you press the house button 3 times , it’ll activate or off Reduce White Point feature, allowing you to quickly reduce brightness when it’s dark.