The ReRa1n tool can assist you Downgrade iOS on Windows and linux. ReRa1n is formally supported on Windows and in operation system} operating systems to assist you downgrade Apple devices from A5 to A11 chips quickly. If you have got associate degree iPhone 4S (A5 chip) to iPhone 8 and iPhone X (A11 chip) you’ll downgrade to any firmware.
Rera1n is a tool to help you downgrade bypass iCloud, jailbreak iOS 13 on Windows and Linux. This tool was released by @a_i_da_n based on the checkm8 vulnerability of Apple devices using the A5 – A11 chip.
- Current NON-JB features: Exit DFU / Restore, Registered Firmware Update.
- Current JB features: Update Firmware signed, respring (backboardd), respring (SpringBoard), reboot, Respring (Loop-Fix), disable a specified process, uicache, ideviceinfo, install packages, uninstall packages, ssh windows.
- Upcoming NON-JB features: Downgrade / upgrade Tethered **, Unlimited OTA downgrade *, iDeviceinfo, Possible incident reporter **, direct kernel debugger **, Simple futurestore
- Upcoming JB features: Downgrade / upgrade Tethered, Unlimited OTA downgrade *, Better iDeviceInfo, livekerneldebugger, Semi-Restore iDevice W / O update **, Simple Futurestore, Entire FS Backup **
Devices can be downgraded by Rera1n
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
Downgrade iOS on Linux
To Downgrade Iphone firmware on Linux with Rera1n, open Terminal and copy the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/AidanGamzer/ReRa1n.git cd ReRa1n sudo cp rera1n.sh /usr/bin sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/rera1n.sh sudo apt-get update --fix-missing rera1n.sh
- After executing the commands, see the message restart program to continue.
Type the command rera1n.sh again
- The program will ask you to connect iPhone via WiFi, or USB. If connecting the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable, you type the USB (note the correct capital letters).
- Open a new terminal window and type the command: cd rerain-dep && sudo ./forward.sh
cd rerain-dep && sudo ./forward.sh
- Return to the first Terminal window, press Enter, then the message Enter the root password of your iDevice will be displayed. You type the password is: alpine
When Connected to iDevice is notified, continue to follow the on-screen instructions to downgrade your ios firmware using ReRa1n.