Have you ever noticed that when using iPhone, to exit all apps, we’ve to travel to the multitasking window and swipe up one by one to exit. However, you’ll now do that much faster. With just a couple of simple settings, you’ll swipe to exit multiple windows at an equivalent time rather than only one.
How to exit multiple apps at the same time on iPhone
- Adjust screen brightness darker than iOS limit
- Share WiFi passwords between iPhone and Android using Visual Codes
- Change iMessage bubble color in iOS
- Go to Settings> Accessibility
- You select Touch> AssistiveTouch
- Click Create new action
- You will swipe up with 2, 3, 4 or 5 fingers as you would like, name the action, then select Save
- Then, you open the multitasking window and swipe up consistent with the amount of fingers you only saved, then many applications will exit directly
Hopefully, by following a few extremely simple installation steps outlined above, you will save a lot of time if you can close multiple applications at the same time, rather than all of them as in the original. Good luck.