At Spring Loaded occasion, Apple launched a compact navigation tool that you can connect essential non-public objects to effortlessly track and keep away from dropping with the name Apple AirTag. this article will guide you how to connect AirTag in your pricey iPhone / iPad to apply thru extremely easy operations.
Connect Apple AirTag to iPhone
AirTag can only be used on devices running iOS 14.5 and above.
- First, you need to make sure your phone and the AirTag are close together. Then, your phone will recognize AirTag and display a notification.
- You choose and name your AirTag according to the list of suggestions available.
- Once done, choose Continue
- This is followed by Register this AirTag with your Apple ID.
- Check that the information, including your email address and phone number, are correct and select Continue
The setup will take some seconds.
for that reason, setting up AirTag with your iPhone has been done correctly. you have got selected to complete the connection.
The simplest steps help you easily connect AirTag to your iPhone to use. Now, the worry of losing items will be no longer thanks to this super convenient navigation device.