In response to the campaign at home to avoid the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as to encourage people not to go out, some carriers simultaneously changed the network’s name to “Stay Home”. This action is considered a meaningful and practical message to encourage people at home to avoid the spread of Corona virus in the context of the increasing epidemic in the world.
Best tweak for Checkra1n jailbreak iOS 13
How to Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13.0 to 13.3 with unc0ver
Summary of errors on the official iOS 13 version
New Tweak of the week HideStatusBarItemsPro and many tweaks
Change the carrier name on an unreleased iOS 13 device
- You need a Mac app and CarrierEditor to change
How to change the network name on iOS 13 jailbreak
Just a few steps to install Carrierizer tweak from Cydia. Tweak is available on BigBoss source.
- Open the Cydia app on your device
- Click Source → Edit → Add BigBoss repo (http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/)
- Switch to the search tab and enter Carrierizer
- Click the Install button
- After installation, go to Settings → Carrierizer to configure the network name
How to change the network name on iOS 12
If you use iOS 12 or lower, you can change the name of the operator without jailbreaking.
- Download the CarrierChanger12.IPA file
- Copy to device via Cydia Impactor
- Open the CarrierChanger12 app from the home screen
- Enter the network name in the box, then click Done
- Click go, then reboot the device to change
If you want to change it back, return to the application and click “Restore with backup” to return it back.