Unc0ver 4.0 can now be Jailbreak for both iPhone XR / Xs / Xs Max / Iphone 11. Unc0ver developers have been able to exploit and deeply intervene in the software of the iOS operating system. Unc0ver supports Jailbreak for A12 and A13 devices using iOS 11.0 through 13.3.
- jailbreak 12.1.3 – 12.2 (12.3 beta) devices using A7 – A11
- jailbreak on iPhone4s, iPad mini and iPad 3
- jailbreak on iPad 4 and iPhone 5
- jailbreak iOS 12.4
- Instructions to jailbreak iOS 12.3 – 13.2.2 with Checkra1n
- Unc0ver supports iOS 12.2 jailbreak for devices using A7 – A11
In this version, unc0ver doesn’t support jailbreaking for devices using the A11 chip or less, but the checkra1n tool has supported jailbreaking old devices like iPhone 5 – iPhone X for all times
Unc0ver v4.0.0 is notable because this is often the primary public jailbreak to support devices using the A13 chip. it’s become the primary public jailbreak tool to support iOS 13 on A12 (X) devices. Previously, unc0ver could only jailbreak A12 (X) devices if they were running a supported version of iOS 12
The Jailbreak Tool unc0ver 4.0 helps Jailbreak Chip A12 and A13, meaning you’re liberal to do whatever you would like to try to to together with your iOS device. allows you to change what you would like to unlock truth power of iDevice immediately for iphone XS / XR to Iphone 11 pro MAX
Note that this jailbreak uses Substitute (similar to Cydia Substrate) to help tweaks work on A12 (X) - A13 devices. Because Saurik's Cydia Substrate has not been updated for the latest devices and it seems that this will not happen due to the complexity of Apple's kernel changes.
unc0ver 4.0 helps Jailbreak to install Cydia support the following Iphone ipad generations
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad Air 3
- iPad mini 5
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2018)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2018)
- The device must be running on iOS 11 firmware – iOS 13.3
- Download the latest version of the un0ver unlocking tool based on Brandon Azad exploit for A13 – A12 devices
Jailbreak iPhone XS / XR / iPhone 11 with unc0ver on computer
The Jailbreak Unc0ver 4.0 Tool already supports the A12 / A13 chip, and gives real power to this latest Iphone line. With full support for Iphone XR to Iphone 11 Pro Max, will help you install more Cydia to tweak the system as you like.
- Use AltServer software on your computer to install AltStore, then use AltStore to install unc0ver’s .ipa file on the device
- Not afraid of being revoked by Apple
- Easy to reinstall unc0ver
- Automatically renew for 7 days if the application expires
- Must take many steps
- A computer is required to install AltStore
- Must be renewed when it is almost expired (7 days)
- Computer running Windows 10 or Windows 7
- AltServer software: AltStore macOS, AltStore Windows
- ICloud software on Windows
- iTunes (If you’ve downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store, you must remove and install the download from the Apple website)
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the above software, then we install AltStore on the device.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad to the computer
- If this is the first time you’re connecting your device to a computer, iTunes may ask you to click Trust on the device as well as on the computer.
- Click on the up arrow icon in the Windows taskbar, then left-click on the AltServer icon.
- Hover to the Install AltStore line and select your device name
- Enter your Apple ID account and click Install. Should create a new one to enter here
- Click OK in the message that appears
- The installation of AltStore will begin, within 10 seconds of receiving a successful installation notification
- Check your device for AltStore application appears
- When you click on the application, you will see a message (Untrusted Enterprise Developer)
- You must go to Settings – General – Device Management click on your Apple ID email address, select Trust “…” and then click Trust again.
- Go out to the main screen and open the AltStore application
- Still connecting the device to the computer, open the Safari browser on your iOS device and visit unc0ver.dev
- Click Download v4.0.0 then select Download
- When the download is complete, click the download icon (on the right of the search bar), click on the file Undecimus-v4.0.0, click on the sharing icon in the upper right, select More – select Copy to AltStore
- Proceed to login to your Apple ID account
Wait a moment to install unc0ver on the device
- When unc0ver has appeared in the list of installed applications of AltStore
- Exit and open unc0ver to jailbreak
- After the device jailbreak is complete, click OK to respring machine again
- You should see the Cydia icon appear on the main screen
- That’s it, can go there to download your favorite tweaks
Jailbreak ios 13.0 – 13.3 does not need a computer
Similar to the old unc0ver, it is possible to jailbreak with unc0ver 4.0 directly on the Iphone. If you don’t own a computer, you can use those links to download un0ver apps directly on your device.
This is much simpler and easier than installing on the computer above, but you can’t always install it because Apple can revoke its certificate at any time.
- Visit the unc0ver Settings page from the Safari browser
- Scroll down and tap the Tap to install on device button (v4.0.0)
It is possible that at the time of installation, the Chimera application displayed in black, could not be opened. It may take a few hours and try again
- Or use IOSNinja to install IPA
- Click Install from the notification that appears
- On the iPhone will appear unc0ver icon
- Go to Settings – General – Device manager
- Find the newly installed enterprise application certificate
- Click on the certificate name
- Trust applications from the developer to run on the iPhone
- Allow access to your data and click Trust
- Open the Unc0ver App and select Jailbreak
- Wait about 30 seconds is done
Download IPA unc0ver 4.0
Download the latest version of IPA file un0ver support for A13 – A12
- Use AltDeploy on a Mac
- Or AltServerPatcher, 3uTools on Windows to install IPA
- Download unc0ver.IPA (36 MB) to your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor and navigate to Devices – Install packages
- Select Undecimus-v4.0.0. ipa file to install
- Enter the AppleID and application-specific password to sign applications not provided by Apple
- Add a certificate to trusted from Settings – General – Device manager
If you don’t buy Apple Developer Certification, the free app allows you to sign up to 3 applications on each device and the certificate is valid for only 7 days.
Applications will not be revoked but after 7 days required re-sing
Disable revoking of unc0ver jailbreak certificate
Jailbreak Iphone finished installing tweak anti-revoke certificate to avoid not opening unc0ver in the future.
Please note that some applications do not work on cracked systems such as iSpophone
- Open the Cydia application on the device
- Click Source – Edit – Add the kiiimo Repository
- Switch to the Search Tab and type Anti-Revoke 2
- Click the Install button
- Reset your device
All applications installed on Anti-Revoke 2 hack will work once you reboot the device.
Jailbreak are going to be lost, so got to jailbreak your device again. This solution has been tested on iOS 12 and iOS 13.