Sileo (a tweak manager similar to Cydia) has officially supported iOS 13 in the jailbreak with checkra1n based on bootrom exploit and this is the first time Sileo has appeared with checkra1n, previously you only had one The only choice is to install Cydia.
Yesterday (December 25), Electra Team officially released the Sileo version for jailbroken devices with Checkra1n tool, providing many useful new features and a modern interface.
Some features of Sileo
- Support downloading the tweaks and additional installation packages with fast speed
- Minimize unnecessary or unavailable components to make the source refresh process faster than Cydia (almost immediately)
- The user interface is flat, clear and somewhat like the App Store store
- Add some new items like new, featured refinements
- Additional news tab about iOS and jailbreak
- Support dark background mode
Ifile installation will remove default Cydia. If you want to get back Cydia, you need to completely restore your device and jailbreak it again with checkra1n
Install Sileo on checkra1n
- Open the Cydia package manager and click on the Source tab
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner of the application
- Click the Add button at the upper left of the pop-up box
- Enter the link of the archive below and press the Add source button
- When the repository is added, switch to Cydia’s Change tab to find a new package called Sileo Pro (checkra1n)> Click on it
- Click the Install button in the upper right corner of the application
- Click the Confirm button in the upper right corner of the application
- When the installation process completes, click the Back to Cydia button
- Here, you will receive a notice of installing new updates> Click on the option of Complete package upgrade
- Click the Confirm button
- If Cydia now warns about the risks of deleting essential packages, click the Force Removal (Unsafe) option.
- When the installation is complete, you can close Cydia and Sileo will appear on the device’s Home screen. The Cydia icon may appear on the screen shortly after installing Sileo
Cydia can appear on your home screen for a few seconds after installing Sileo, but after you open Sileo, Cydia will automatically disappear.
The installation of Sileo will completely replace Cydia, you should consider before using.