Currently to apply Checkra1n requires a MAC or Hackintosh established at the laptop. but, there’s now a way to create a USB MAC emulator so that you can install Checkra1n on a easy laptop, here is the way to deploy Checkra1n on a laptop with out a Mac or Hackintosh.
Things needed for installation
- 2 USB (at least 1 8GB, the other 1GB minimum). Let’s call USB with the installed capacity is USB 1 and the rest is USB 2)
- Transmac for Windows software
- Checkra1n installation file
- Emulator file for installation
- File Frameworks and Dlyibs
Create MacOS emulator installer on USB
You want to create an emulator installer to run MacOS files. This way, it’s miles viable to install Checkra1n on a laptop while not having to fear approximately bulky operations like MAC emulation.
- Open Transmac, right-click USB 1 (USB at least 8GB)> select Restore with Disk Image.
- This will take a long time to wait, when completed, you can open the files in the usb with Transmac software
- Copy the downloaded files in Frameworks and Dlyibs to the following links:
Copy the installation file of Checkra1n to USB 2
- Please copy the downloaded file Cheakra1n above to USB 2
This USB must be formatted as FAT32. After this step, name this USB 2 for easy typing
If you do not have USB 2, after creating the usb macos, go to This PC, you will see a drive named BOOTLOADER, copy the checkra1n file into it and run usb as usual. Rename usb 2 in the guide to BOOTLOADER and you will receive it
Boot USB emulator and jailbreak with Checkra1n
Please Boot USB 1 emulator installation on the PC (everything is completely automatic). Then attach USB 2 to PC, open Terminal and type:
- The first letter is L without capitalization. This command is used to display the connected peripherals on your PC to find USB 2
hdiutil attach /Volumes/The name of the USB storage device checkra1n/checkra1n\ beta\ 0.9.7.dmg
Type the command
Launch the jailbreak Checkra1n tools
Now, it will ask you to connect to a DFU device, put your jailbroken device into DFU mode and plug in the PC connection cable.