Checkra1n has released the 7th beta (0.9.6 beta), allowing people to jailbreak iOS 13.2.3 on supported devices.
- Bug fix for 6th generation iPad
- Making application loaders more flexible when errors occur for a long time
- Addresses an issue that causes the quick charge function to fail
- Addresses an issue that causes Smart Keyboard to automatically disconnect from iPad Pro
- Addresses an issue that causes error code error on A7 devices
- Fix the error of Loader and Cydia on Chinese iPhone when there is no notice of internet connection
- Addresses an issue that causes application icons to display on the booter after using the “Restore System” function
- Support jailbreak iOS 13.2.3
- Support for Apple TV jailbreak in the same application
- Redesigned the command line interface
- Support for 5th generation iPad, 2nd generation iPad Air and 1st generation iPad Pro
- Greatly improve the speed of the loader
- Improved reloader
- Provide kernel facilities and other useful things for developers
The jailbreak process has encountered the error -20, try performing the jailbreak operation again with the no-substrate mode option in the Checkra1n app.