Want to receive calls from your iPhone right on your iMac or MacBook screen but don’t know how?
The following article of fulltip shows how to turn on the feature of receiving calls from iPhone on MacOS super simple
Benefits of Enabling iPhone Calls on MacOS
Apple devices have a distinct ecosystem that optimizes user experience.
Especially when you are using an iPhone, you can receive calls directly on your MacBook or iMac without having to find and manipulate your phone.
How to enable iPhone calls on macOS
Note: In order for your MacBook or iMac to receive calls from your iPhone, you must be connected to the same Apple ID.
- First, open the Facetime app in the Dock at the bottom of the screen
- Check the box Call From iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone > Select Phone
- Tap Call on another device.
- Then slide the selector to the right to turn on receiving calls from iPhone on your MacBook or iMac
- Note, this article uses MacBook Pro to do it
- If you want to turn off this feature, just slide the iPhone’s select button to the left and you’re done
So, I just showed you how to easily and quickly turn on and off the function of receiving calls from iPhone on macOS.