In case you do now not have the habit of plugging in the laptop while using the computer continuously for some time, then whilst the battery is low, the pc will notify you of the closing battery percentage and ask you to plug in. however, windows also permits itself to regulate the battery percentage consistent with desires.
- Right-click on Windows and select Power Options
- A new window will appear, scroll down to find and select the Additional power settings line
- Select the Change plan settings line
- Continue to select the Change advanced power settings line
- A window appears, scroll down to find and select Battery
- In the Low battery level and On battery lines, you can edit the percentage of the battery that a low battery notification will appear
- Selected, click Apply and select OK