The 4th era of the newly released Raspberry Pi computer. Raspberry Pi 4 brings plenty of hardware improvements in every manner. This consists of CPUs which can be upgraded to a few times performance, wireless ac + Bluetooth 5.zero wi-fi community, non-obligatory RAM to 4 GB for $ 35 (1 GB RAM)
Raspberry Pi 4 continues to inherit tradition, is a device that is capable of flexible computing at very affordable prices. It can be used in everything from Internet of Things, DIY applications, to a complete desktop computer.
The 4th generation circuit board structure is similar to the previous generation of Raspberry Pi. New features are listed below:
- Power supply: use USB-C port instead of microUSB with adapter 5V-3A, can use Nokia charger or Google Pixel, provide power 1.2A to peripheral devices using USB-A.
- Connect screen: use 2 ports micro HDMI (Type-D) alternative to full-size HDMI port before. VideoCore GPU supports OpenGL ES 3.0, supports videos up to 4K60Fps
- Communication: USB is connected via PCIe Gen 2 protocol, providing 4 Gbps of total bandwidth for 4 2x USB 3.0ports and 2x USB 2.0 . 1 Gbps LAN port is compatible with PoE HAT.
- Wireless connection: dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
Raspberry Pi hardware platform 4 operation on Broadcom BCM2711 SoC processor with quad-core 1.5 GHz Human Cortex-A72 . This platform supports LPDDR4 RAM, the system’s storage memory provided via microSD card slot. Raspberry Pi 4 was sold on June 24 with many options including:
- 1GB RAM: 35 USD
- 2GB RAM: 45 USD
- 4GB RAM : 55 USD
- Kinneir Dufort protective case made by T-Zero – plastic box design: $ 5 price.
- Power supply USB-C 5V-3A Ktec: 8 USD
- Kit worth 120 USD including 7 accessories: including Pi 4 4GB RAM, keyboard & mouse, HDMI cable, power, 32GB memory card.