Through the WWDC 2021 event, Apple also officially released iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Developer Beta, watchOS 8 and macOS 12, bringing many new features to Apple’s product ecosystem.
As for the Public Beta version, we need to wait a little longer.
Note about updating to iOS 15 Beta/ iPadOS 15 Beta
This is just a test version, there are many errors in the process of using that you can’t anticipate.
So if you still accept the risk and want to experience the latest Apple update then this article is for you.
If not, you can still wait until the official update is released at the end of September this year.
- Note that you must use Safari on iPhone, iPad to download Profile in the link above, remember to delete the old beta Profile in General Settings.
- After downloading the profile, go to Settings – select Downloaded Profile on the first page and then select Install
- The device will ask you to restart the computer, just restart and then go to Update software to update normally
Devices that support iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- iPhone 12 series
- iPhone 11 series
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation
- Tất cả iPad Pro
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
Instructions for backing up iPhone before updating to iOS 15 Beta
You need to back up iPhone data according to the following instructions
First, open Settings >> Select Account Name >> Select iCloud
you scroll down the screen and select iCloud Backup >> Click Backup
Instructions for updating iOS 15 Beta and iPadOS 15 Beta
First, go to Beta Profiles under the following link: betaprofiles.com >> Click on the iOS 15 update and select Install Profile
At this point, a message will appear asking if you allow the configuration file to be downloaded to the device.
You click Allow >> Wait for Profile to be downloaded
Go to Settings >> Select the section Downloaded profile >> iOS 15 Beta profile appears and you click Install
The system will ask you to enter your iPhone password >> Done press Install to continue and select Restart for iPhone to apply the changes
After booting up, go back to Settings >> General >> Software Update >> click Download and install profile