Similar to AltStore or Cydia Impactor,
Sideloadly is a tool that supports installing (sideloading) iPhone/iPad applications using IPA files
it possesses more advantages when compared to both tools above such as support from Windows 7 and macOS 10.12 and above,
compatible with most versions from iOS 8 and above, has the feature of cloning, renaming, changing app version … However, to renew the application you need to perform sideloading the iPA file again. on the computer.
Parts required to install iOS apps using IPA files with Sideloadly
Load and install Sideloadly:
- Sideloadly Windows 64-bit Download (Requires Windows 7 or higher)
- Sideloadly Windows 32-bit Download (Requires Windows 7 or higher)
- Sideloadly macOS Download (Requires macOS 10.12 Sierra and higher. Apple Silicon Supported)
Note: need to choose the correct 32bit or 64bit version depending on your machine
Download and install the iTunes version
Note: (do not use iTunes from the Microsoft Store). If you are using a Mac, you can skip this step
Prepare an Apple ID account in advance (there is no 2-factor authentication, you should use a secondary account if possible to avoid unexpected problems.
How To Use Sideloadly
- Open Sideloadly tool > Connect iPhone/iPad to PC/Laptop/MacBook
- Click on the IPA item to upload the application IPA file you want to install
- Enter your Apple ID account in the Apple Account section
- Click Start to start the application sideloading process, enter the Apple ID password when prompted
- After the tool shows Done on the last line, the IPA installation is complete
- To use the newly installed app on your iPhone/iPad, you need to go to Settings > General > Device Management & Profiles > Trust installed apps via your Apple ID account.
- Now Done, you have installed iPA on your phone.