Recently, the Checkra1n Jailbreak development team has released the first test version of this tool, allowing people to perform device cracking operations from iOS versions 12.3 to 13.2.2
This new update is 0.9.5 beta. Addresses an issue related to an Apple ID account. The issue affects the initialization of MobileSubstrate and detects when a user can download OTA updates, causing a jailbroken device.
- Checkra1n may be a tool to support Semi-Tethered jailbreak (reboot device should be unlocked) for versions iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.2.2, developed supported the ‘checkm8’ exploit diode by Luca Todesco judgment. Luca has free jailbreaking tools on previous versions of iOS, and has contributed absolutely to the jailbreak community.
- Compatible iOS devices and versions: consistent with the update on the homepage, Checkra1n jailbreak can support devices from iPhone 5s to iPhone X, iOS versions from iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.2.2.
- Default package manager: The default package manager on Checkra1n within the current version is Cydia, within the official unharness will support another managers like Sileo, Installer or equine.
- Operating platform: presently Checkra1n jailbreak can unharness the primary version for macOS, for Windows and Linux users got to wait a short while longer once everything is stable.
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9.5 beta (macOS) – New
Addresses an issue related to an Apple ID account
Addresses an issue that affects the initialization of MobileSubstrate
Detect cases where users can download OTA updates, causing jailbroken devices
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9.3.2 beta (macOS)
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9.3 beta (macOS)
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9.2 beta (macOS)
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9.1 beta (macOS)
- Checkra1n Jailbreak 0.9 beta (macOS)