3uTools – free device for managing, backing up, jailbreaking, … for iPhone / iPad – has launched version v2.36, bringing many new features for the software program, inclusive of capabilities “translation switch device area to your preferred area “and pass cumbersome installation steps
NEW POINTS IN 3UTOOLS V2.36 UPDATE
Here are all the new points included in the 3uTools v2.36 update from the 3uTeam changelog provided:
Support for “virtual location” (virtual location).
down load 3UTOOLS V2.36
download the set up report at once at 3uTools exceptional all-in-one device for iOS users
in case you have already got 3uTools inside the old version, click on take a look at update inside the bottom right corner of the window
Support backup boot sector data
- ITunes Flash assist
- more colour options for the interface
- help deleting time “iPhone is disabled, try once more later …”
- support bypass bypass setup assistant, use after reflections or setup new machines
- guide for IPCC set up
- like minded assist for iPod contact 7
- clear show of charging method (wi-fi / stressed out charging or speedy / sluggish charging reputation)
- support uploading ringtones into devices walking iOS thirteen beta
- upgrade the View iDevice info interface (see tool statistics info), Backup / repair and easy rubbish
- Optimize the download process and fix a series of outstanding errors
in the above functions, digital vicinity – enables you “placed the device anywhere” – probably the most outstanding feature. extra particularly, with this option, you may manually regulate the area of the iDevice.
With Virtual Location, you can optionally set the location for iDevice
- Go to Toolbox → VirtualLocation
- In the VirtualLocation window, select Load embedded maps
search for the location in which you need to “turn” the iDevice there, then enter the latitude and longitude as informed underneath.
After you’ve got completed typing, press alter digital vicinity to apply it to the tool, when the bulletin board with inexperienced smiley appears
To return to the original location, you only need to reboot the device.