iPhone 11 is provided with a new Live Wallpaper to attract the attention of users, and make a difference compared to the previous generation products, if you do not need to upgrade your phone or are using one. Android smartphones, this is how to bring the Live Wallpaper of iPhone 11, 11 Pro to other devices.
- Download iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max Live Wallpapers
- Download intoLive app if using iOS, or Video Live Wallpaper for Android
iOS 12 OR LOW
- Use support tools such as 3uTools, iTools, and Apowersoft to copy the animation video file of iPhone 11 downloaded above to your phone.
- Open intoLive application> select the video you want to convert into a live wallpaper> press the Make button
- At the editing interface, you can choose the number of loops of the video when switching to Live Wallpaper (No repeat, repeat 2 times or repeat 3 times), click Save Live Photos to save
- To set iPhone 11 animations as a wallpaper for your device, open the Photo Library> select Animations> press the arrow button in the lower left corner of the screen to switch to the extended menu> press the Set as wallpaper and select Live Photos tab
ON iOS 13
- Using iOS 13, you can download iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max Live Wallpapers directly on your device using Safari
- Use the Files app to extract the Live Wallpaper file, then perform the same steps as on iOS 12
- Extract the downloaded iPhone 11 Live Video Wallpapers file
- Open the Video Live Wallpaper app> Select Gallery (Choose video from gallery)> Navigate to iPhone 11 Live Video Wallpapers folder
- Select the video you want to set as a live wallpaper (after selecting it will return to the main interface of the Video Live Wallpaper application)> Select Set Live Wallpaper (To set video as mobile background)> Set wallpaper> Set wallpaper for Screen Key and Lock Screen