Pwn20wnd has released a new replace for the Unc0ver device, which allows gadgets the usage of the A12 and A12X chips to apply Cydia with full help function (installing tweaks, jailbreak packages) after jailbreak.
This is still a beta so there are still some bugs in use, also, to jailbreak it ought to be mentioned to delete all iOS replace files thru OTA if available (settings> memory management> delete downloaded updates and restart the device), if encountering a case of device automatically reboot, you simplest need to reopen unc0ver and behavior the jailbreak again, create a backup of the records on the computer.
INSTRUCTION FOR JAILBREAK IOS 12.4
This is a temporary jailbreak, if restarting the device, the jailbreak status will be disabled and you need to perform the jailbreak operation again.
INSTALL WITH FILE IPA
- Download the Unc0ver jailbreak file for iOS 12.4 v3.7.0.b1 IPA
- Download the Cydia Impactor application
- Copy the IPA file to the device
- Conducting trust in Unc0ver jailbreak iOS 12.4 in Settings> General settings> Device management> Trust Apple ID account added during IPA file copying
- Open Unc0ver and proceed to jailbreak the device
DIRECT jailbreak ON iPHONE
- Access the ftOS 12 link with Safari> Select the ftOS 12 version to download the configuration profile
- Go to Settings> Downloaded profiles> Configure ft ft 12 settings (3 times)> Done
- go to main screen> Open ftOS and switch to ftStore tab> Scroll down to the latest App section> Select unc0ver (11.0 – 12.2, 12.4)> Select version> v3.7.0.b1 (11.0 – 12.2, 12.4)> Install
- When downloading and completing the unc0ver installation on the device, you need to trust this app in Settings> General Settings> Device and configuration management> confirm developer Zhuhai Hengqin Bright Scholar …
- Go to the main screen> Open Unc0ver and proceed with jailbreaking