You play games or watch movies but always encounter notifications of Facebook, Google Chrome, system … annoying. With Focus Assist – a no-disturbing mode on Windows 10, you can enjoy entertaining activities such as gaming, or watching full-screen movies without being bothered by notifications.
TURNING ON THE FULL SCREEN NOTICE ON WINDOWS 10
- Move the mouse to the bottom right corner, click to turn on the Action Center dialog box.
- Click Expand> click on the Focus Assist icon to complete. However, you should set up some advanced options by right-clicking Focus Assist> selecting Go to Settings to proceed with the setup.
- Focus Assist settings
- During these times: Set to turn off all notifications in a certain time period. Set this notification during the time of playing Game or watching movie.
- When I’m duplicating my display: Prevent notification when the computer screen is split.
- When I’m playing a game: Block notifications when playing Game.
- When I’m using an app in full screen mode: Block notifications when the computer is in full screen interface. For example: Watching movies, watching videos …
Click on the above options, then set the Focus level to Alarms only, and uncheck Show me a summary of what I missed while focus assist was on.