In the iOS 12.4 update, Apple has delivered a brand new iPhone setup choice, which helps users to switch facts without delay from the tool thru WiFi / Bluetooth or a converter converter including USB3 camera Adapter or Lightning. cable.
With this setting option, you do not need to use the computer to create a backup or log in to your iCloud account (if you do not want to). The process of data transfer forwards all data stored locally on the old iPhone to new (including contacts, photos, messages, notes, applications, setup settings, network connection, current background images at etc …)
- calls for devices the use of iOS 12.4 or better (iOS thirteen beta also can be used)
- whilst setting up, you want to set the tool to switch data to the new iPhone to create a connection (if the usage of WiFi / Bluetooth)
- because the information transfer consists of the downloaded application, you need a WiFi connection, and re-input the corresponding iTunes account on the brand new iPhone.
- protection mode (Password, Face id or touch identity) must be removed on the antique iPhone before records transfer
- all through the facts switch process, you can skip the backup from iCloud
- The transition final touch time depends on the quantity of facts stored for your vintage iPhone
- if you use a devoted conversion cable, you want to attach two gadgets before starting the brand new iPhone setup process