In addition to Google-enabled features available to fit all users, Chrome also has a number of URLs that allow us to access many hidden components or can also help debug in the browser. Here is a comprehensive list of internal links and their uses, please consult.
1. CHROME: // ABOUT All internal URLs of Chrome browsers
2. CHROME: // ACCESSIBILITY URL helps to display ACCESSIBILITY settings for all open tabs in the browser. By default, accessibility options in Chrome are turned off, can be activated temporarily and valid until the next boot.
3. CHROME: // APPCACHE-INTERNALSThe link displays a list of cached web applications in the browser. You can apply to find out the reason for Chrome’s memory usage.
4. CHROME: // APPS This link helps show all applications installed on Chrome browser and can pin to the taskbar if desired.
5. CHROME: // BLOB-INTERNALS THE URL displays a list of Blobs stored on Chrome (Blobs is basically large object data used to store images and videos).
6. CHROME: // BLUETOOTH-INTERNALS URL helps to display information regarding Bluetooth functionality and devices connected to the computer.
7. CHROME: // BOOKMARKS URL opens all bookmarks saved on Chrome, but you can open it directly via the extensive menu on your browser.
8. CHROME: // CHROME URL opens the Browser Settings page, where you can customize all settings with just one click.
9. CHROME: // CHROME-URLS URL displays all browser internal links like chrome: // about.
10. CHROME: // COMPONENTS THE URL displays all the components on the browser that are required to work correctly. For example, Widevine availability, support for Adobe Flash Player, Chrome Recovery, etc.
11. CHROME: // CONFLICTS URL helps to record conflicts between Chrome and PC, providing a log for you to analyze errors.
12. CHROME: // CRASHES URL displays a record of recent problems with Chrome, which are automatically sent to Google so they can debug in the new update.
13. CHROME: // CREDITS URL lists all organizations or developers who have worked on Google Chrome with their license links and homepage.
14. CHROME: // DEVICE-LOG Where to record all events taking place with a PC such as Power, USB, Bluetooth, Network, etc. If there are any problems related to the computer you can Search here for the quickest fix.
15. CHROME: // DEVICES URL displays compatible devices connected to the PC.
16. CHROME: // DISCARDS THE URL displays some information about all open tabs and whether they are removed from memory.
17. CHROME: // DOWNLOAD-INTERNALS URL allows developers to download necessary components from the website.
18. CHROME: // DOWNLOADSURL opens the Chrome download manager.
19. CHROME: // EXTENSIONS URL quickly opens the EXTENSION manager.
20. CHROME: // FLAGS URL quickly opens the library of hidden features on the browser.
21. CHROME: // GCM-INTERNALS THE URL provides information about Google Cloud Messaging being used by third-party developers to send push notifications.
22. CHROME: // GPU URL displays information about different web pages if it takes advantage of hardware acceleration. Furthermore, it provides information about the PC’s graphics driver and supports graphic APIs such as Vulkan, Skia, WebGL, etc.
23. CHROME: // HELP URL quickly opens the About Chrome page.
24. CHROME: // HISTOGRAMSThe URL displays the chart of service handlers that differ in the time it takes to display the data. This chart makes it easy for developers to find errors and optimize their code accordingly.
25. CHROME: // HISTORY URL displays browsing history from all devices you use Chrome.
26. CHROME: // INDEXEDDB-INTERNALS URL lists all websites that have created a local database to store information.
27. CHROME: // INSPECT URL opens many tools to help developers evaluate Chrome’s performance, including Devices, Extensions, Pages, Apps, etc. that come with a partial check option .
28. CHROME: // INTERSTITIALS URL lists all of Chrome’s security feedback pages.
29. CHROME: // INTERVENTIONS-INTERNALSThe URL displays some outstanding features, network quality, usage log and block list status.
30. CHROME: // INVALIDATIONS URL provides debugging information about different service handlers so that developers can fix problems quickly.
31. CHROME: // LOCAL-STATE This is the page that lists all the software associated with Google Chrome.
32. CHROME: // MEDIA-ENGAGEMENT URL lists all the sites that have played videos / music in the background, including site name, play time, last playback, volume information, session time work etc.
33. CHROME: // MEDIA-INTERNALS URL lists all multimedia devices such as audio speakers, webcams, etc. available on the PC.
34. CHROME: // NACLThe URL displays information about the operating system, Chrome version and some other information.
35. CHROME: // NET-EXPORT This URL allows developers to export Chrome’s network activity logs.
37. CHROME: // NETWORK-ERROR URL displays Chrome’s response page when it finds an invalid link.
38. CHROME: // NETWORK-ERRORS This is the repository of all feedback pages when a network error occurs when browsing the web.
39. CHROME: // NEWTAB Open a new tab page (or use the shortcut Ctrl + T)
40. CHROME: // NTP-TILES-INTERNALSThe URL lists all the sites displayed on the homepage, including links and favicon. You can also add or remove these top sites and add your custom addresses.
41. CHROME: // OMNIBOX URL allows developers to debug Omnibox functionality with many different tools.
42. CHROME: // PASSWORD-MANAGER-INTERNALS URL displays the PASSWORD MANAGER log in Chrome.
43. CHROME: // POLICY URL displays all user and security policies running on Chrome.
44. CHROME: // PREDICTORS URL lists all the key strings used to predict web pages.
45. CHROME: // PRINT URL helps open Chrome’s default Print settings, you can customize the page layout and other related options.
46. CHROME: // PROCESS-INTERNALS URL lists all websites and extensions that are running in Chrome.
47. CHROME: // QUOTA-INTERNALS URL helps to display the storage available in the system and lists all websites that have stored data locally on the PC.
48. CHROME: // SAFE-BROWSING URL helps open the log archive page and updates the database about all kinds of suspicious malware or websites.
50. CHROME: // SETTINGS URL opens Chrome’s main Settings page.
51. CHROME: // SIGNIN-INTERNALS THE URL displays the account login information on the Chrome browser.
52. CHROME: // SITE-ENGAGEMENTThe URL lists all the websites you visit the most.
53. CHROME: // SUGGESTIONS THE URL gives you suggestions for the Chrome browser
54. CHROME: // SUPERVISED-USER-INTERNALS URL provides information about users and site filtering options.
55. CHROME: // SYNC-INTERNALS URL provides a number of options to customize the synchronization interval for different service handlers.
56. CHROME: // SYSTEM URL displays information about the system, OS version, keyboard layout and installed extensions.
57. CHROME: // TERMS URL displays Google Chrome Terms and Conditions.
58. CHROME: // TRACINGThe URL allows developers to test their websites and applications with various internal tools.
59. CHROME: // TRANSLATE-INTERNALS URL provides information about the user’s default language, translation preferences and supported languages.
60. CHROME: // USB-INTERNALS URL displays compatible USB devices that are connected to the PC.
61. CHROME: // USER-ACTIONS THE URL displays the log of all USER ACTIONS on the browser such as tab switching, opening bookmarks, closing tabs, etc.
62. CHROME: // VERSION URL provides information details about Chrome version include build number, user agent, Flash support, rendering tool, etc.
63. CHROME: // WEBRTC-INTERNALSThe URL allows developers to create an audio stream or event data to analyze audio-related issues.
64. CHROME: // WEBRTC-LOGS URL displays the event log recorded during real-time communication so that developers can debug WebRTC incidents.
URL to debug Chrome browser: These links can be used to temporarily debug Chrome browser.
1. CHROME: // GPUCLEAN Help clear old GPU configuration and start over.
2. CHROME: // QUIT Close all currently open tabs and exit Chrome without any warning.
3. CHROME: // RESTART Restart Chrome browser immediately.
4. CHROME: // CRASH / Self-exiting the application.
Some other URLs:
- chrome: // badcastcrash
- chrome: // gpucrash
- chrome: // ppapiflashcrash
- chrome: // ppapiflashhang