Recently, Apple has released iOS 13 Developers beta 2 update, which supports upgrading directly on the device via OTA and ordinary users can also upgrade if the developer profile is installed.
Beta 1 was forced to connect to USB with iTunes or macOS Catalina but the beta 2 released today was able to update OTA. The iOS 12 version will be available for easier testing next month, Apple announced at WWDC that the beta public will begin in July.
New features of beta 2 include:
- Sharing files via SMB (Server Message Block) already on iPhone: sharing data via local network using SMB protocol – you can easily log in to the SMB file server to access and manage remote data .
- tvOS 13 supports “picture in picture” Picture in picture
- Setting up Downtime will be synchronized to Apple Watch.
- Adjust the color and look of the Calendar application
- The Camera’s Portrait mode has a slider to customize the intensity for lighting effects and has a new option of High-Key Light Mono Lighting.
- The new sticker for Memoji includes: finger gestures attached to memoji like Hi with 2 fingers, cross-fingers, v-sign that are thinking, raise your finger to silence, …
- Improve “Today” pinning feature on iPadOS main screen
- Voice Control when active will have a small microphone icon in the upper left corner
- New sound effects when using Tapback in Messages
- Select All returns to the mail application
- Adding options to send replies immediately without confirmation in Annouce Messages with Siri
- New features of Apple Maps: Look Around, Favorite Places, Siri Suggestion (However, as mentioned, markets outside the US must wait until next year, so if you don’t have it, don’t be weird)
- And there are many new features, which if you update and discover it, remember to share it.
FIRST MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE IS ON THE UPDATED LIST TO IOS 13:
OPERATION TO UPDATE IOS 13 / IPADOS BETA 2 (DEV) VIA OTA:
Step 1: Open Safari browser (required) on iPhone, iPad> access the link below then download iOS 13 beta 2 Profile
Step 2: On the browser interface will appear a dialog box asking to open the device manager and account, click Allow to forward to the next step.
Step 3: Click the Install button and enter the password if any, accept some requests from Apple, continue to press the Install button and restart the computer when required.
If you have upgraded to iOS 13, you need one more operation and Open Settings> Downloaded profile (at the bottom of the Suggestions on Apple ID or Apple ID account name) to install the profile.
Step 4: After the device has restarted, open Settings (Settings) > General settings (General) > Software Update (Software Update) to check and download iOS 13 Developer beta 2 update .
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY UPGRADE OR THE DOWNLOAD PROCESS IS TOO LONG, YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN FIRMWARE TO UPGRADE WITH 3UTOOLS:
iOS 13 beta 2 firmware:
- iOS 13 (iPhone 6s): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone 6s+): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone SE): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone 7): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone 7+): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone 8): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone 8 Plus): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone X): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone XS): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone XS Max): Download
- iOS 13 (iPhone XR): Download
- – iPhone XS Max
- – iPhone XS
- – iPhone XR
- – iPhone X
- – iPhone 8 Plus
- – iPhone 8
- – iPhone 7 Plus
- – iPhone 7
- – iPhone 6s Plus
- – iPhone 6s
- – iPhone SE
iPadOS beta 2 firmware:
- – 2018 iPad Pro ( 11 and 12.9-inch): Download
- – 10.5-inch iPad Pro: Download
- – 12.9-inch (2017) iPad Pro: Download
- – 12.9-inch iPad Pro: Download
- – 5th generation iPad: Download
- – 6th generation iPad: Download
- – iPad Air 3: Download
- – iPad mini 5: Download
- – iPad Air 2: Download
- – iPad mini 4: Download
- – 9.7-inch iPad Pro: Download the