- Every time someone messages you with Messenger, the message content will be displayed almost entirely on the phone’s lock screen.
- This feature will be handy for those of you who want to quickly check the content of incoming messages, without having to unlock the phone.
- However, for those of you who do not want others to see the content of Messenger messages on the lock screen, they find this feature annoying.
- Today I will show you how to hide the content of Messenger messages on the phone lock screen
Hide Messenger messages on iphone
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to find and select Messenger
- Select Notifications.
- Select Show preview
- Select No
Hide Messenger messages on Android phones
- Open the Messenger app. Then select your avatar
- Select Notification & Sounds
- Turn off Notification previews