Hibernate mode will shut down the pc completely but still save the work as once you use Sleep mode. When Hibernate is chosen, Windows will transfer all data in RAM to the disk drive then shutdown. once you turn on your computer, all data are going to be transferred back to RAM and may still work, play games extremely convenient.
- press Windows + R to bring up the Run window, enter the word “powercfg.cpl” and press Enter
- Windows will open the Power Options window, find and select the line Choose what the power buttons due to the upper right corner
- Next, click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable to enable Hibernate mode
- Scroll down to Shutdown settings and tick the Hibernate box right below and click Save changes to complete
- Now, open the Start menu and be able to use Hibernate mode