In the process of using the iTunes error is inevitable, iTunes may not work, error 1671 iTunes when updating or restoring iPhone. Any error will affect data management on iPhone. IMyFone TunesFix software is capable of fixing 100 common errors on iTunes. This tool has a lot of options for checking and fixing iTunes errors such as cleaning up iTunes, eliminating “junk” data that can cause iTunes to be slow or fix connection errors on iTunes.
Instructions to use iMyFone TunesFix to fix iTunes errors
- Download iMyFone TunesFix software and install it
you’ll see the functions used in the trial model, click on maintain Trial to strive it out.
The tool conducts a check for iTunes put in on the pc. If there are not any issues then you’ll be taken to the homepage. If iTunes is corrupted, or missing parts, we’ll get the interface as below, click Repair to mend.
If you are doing not need to edit or don’t use the correction feature, click the arrow icon below to come back to the most interface of the computer code.
- Select the iTunes scan feature to remove the data slowing down software
- There are 2 different cleaning modes, Quick Clean, which quickly deletes media data, backup data, updates, logs … that iTunes has created, bringing iTunes to the new mode as the original.
- Deeply Clean mode deletes backups created by iTunes and third-party software such as 3uTools, etc. Click the Scan button to delete after selecting.
- The interface displays the iTunes data items that the software can test. If you want to delete any data, you check the box in that data. Then click the Scan button below to proceed with the scan.
- Scanning and deleting data will take place. As a result, users will know the total amount of data deleted on iTunes.
- Next use the other error correction options for iTunes, click Repair iTunes Connect Issues to fix iTunes connection problems. Click Repair to make the tool determine the error that iTunes is experiencing and repair it.
- If iTunes has problems installing or upgrading, click Fix iTunes Install / Update Issues
- Next, Repair Backup / Restore Errors will fix backup errors and restore iPhone on iTunes.
- If you don’t know what iTunes error is, then click Fix Other iTunes Problems. Note that all editing options for iTunes require a stable Internet connection.
- iMyFone TunesFix also has an option to uninstall the iTunes software along with all iTunes user data if you want to delete. Click Full Uninstall, then check Also delete user if you want to delete user data. Click Uninstall to continue.
iMyFone TunesFix offers an effective iTunes debugging tool including deleting user data on iTunes. However, with the trial version of iMyFone TunesFix, the features are very limited, incomplete as with the paid version.