Parallel Download or so-called multithreading download may be a pretty useful feature built-in Chrome browser. This feature allows us to make three parallel streams at an equivalent time, greatly increasing the download speed compared to normal. and particularly the multi-threaded download feature are going to be activated when the method of downloading a file takes quite 2 seconds.
- To activate, copy the following line and paste it into a new Chrome tab and press Enter
- Next type Parallel Download into the search bar and then Enter
- Next to Parallel Downloading, click the Default tab and select Enable
- Click Relaunch in the bottom corner of the screen for Chrome to restart and save settings
- If you want to bring this feature back to the default settings, repeat steps 1 and 2. Then change Enable back to Default and select Relaunch to be