Dark Mode and light Mode are two interfaces that Microsoft has built into Windows 10, to offer users a replacement experience compared to the default interface. However, we will combine these two interfaces into one, not necessarily using either.
- Click Windows and select Settings
- The Settings window appears, select Personalization
- Select the Colors section on the left, in the Choose your color line on the right, select Custom
- Scroll down to find the line Choose your default Windows mode and select Light
- Next in the line Choose your default app mode, select Dark
- Once selected, your Windows interface will look like this. Looks quite fancy