You get bored with the default white of the identify bar and window borders on home windows 10. in case you are beginning to feel “bored” and need to discover some thing new and fancy, then Why not immediately apply super nice color changing to title bars and window frames.
- Click on Windows and select Settings
- Settings window appears, select Personalization
- Choose the Colors section
- Scroll down to Windows colors and choose a color you like
- Keep scrolling down, looking for Show accent color on the following surfaces. Check the box for Title bars and window borders
The title bar and window borders will be changed to the color you have chosen.