Apple has additionally released a public test replace of iPadOS and iOS thirteen Public beta 7, most of the features / modifications stay the same from the two Developer beta variations, but the stability is stepped forward and less errors.
For individuals who preserve updating, visit: Settings (Settings) – trendy settings (trendy) – software program update (software update).
If you are in the old iOS 12 version, you want to register for beta:
- Visit the beta.apple.com link
- Log in to your Apple ID account
- Switch to iOS tab , select “Enroll your iOS device”
- Backup your iPhone , iPad into iTunes (not required but should do, anything is coming back)
- Use iPhone, iPad to access beta.apple.com/profile link , download profile, accept
- Go to Settings> you will see the profile section located separately and click Install
- After installation is complete, go to Settings – General Settings (General) – Software Updates, check and wait for iOS Beta download.
UPDATE IOS 13 / IPADOS DEVELOPER BETA THROUGH OTA
- Open Safari browser (required) on iPhone, iPad> access the path below then download iPadOS / iOS 13 beta Profile
- The browser will appear a dialog box asking to open the device manager and account, click Allow to forward to the next step
- Click the Install button and enter the password if any, accept some requests from Apple, continue to press the Install button and restart the computer when required.
- If you have upgraded to iOS 13, you need one more operation. Open Settings> Downloaded profile (below the line Suggestions about Apple ID or Apple ID account name) to install the profile.
- Open Settings (Settings)> General settings (General)> Software Update (Software Update) to check and download iOS 13 Developer beta updates