Apple has officially released the second beta of iOS 13.2, after a week with beta 1. Besides fixing the bugs of the previous versions, iOS 13.2 Beta 2 also brings a few new features and minor changes. in the interface.
- To update: Install – General settings – Software updates
Currently in iOS 13, want to try the beta
- Visit beta.apple.com
- Log in to your Apple ID account
- Switch to the iOS tab, select “Enroll your iOS device”
- Backup your iPhone and iPad to iTunes
- Use iPhone, iPad to access the beta.apple.com/profile link, download the profile, accept
- Go to Settings> you’ll see the profile section is separate and press Install
- After installation is complete, go to Settings – General settings – Software update, check and wait for iOS Beta download
- When you Haptic Touch or 3D Touch enter an application outside the home, the “Organize application” option has changed to “Edit Home Screen”.
- Also when Haptic Touch or 3D Touch into an application, appears the option “Delete application”.
- Add many new Emoji
- In Siri & Search, there is an option to delete the history of communication with Siri on iPhone.
- Noise cancellation adjustment feature on the new AirPods
- In the Privacy section – Analyze & improve – you have the option to turn off or turn on the Improve Siri & Read dictation
New Emoji & Multi-ethnic Emoji picker
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 brings a range of new emojis like yawning faces, sloths, waffles, eagles, otters, wheelchair users
On Emoji with two people holding hands, the Emoji menu now allows users to choose the skin color of each person.
Quickly uninstall apps in the home screen
In the 3D Touch / Haptic Touch menu on the main screen, iOS 13.2 Beta 2 now has an choice to help users quickly dispose of packages.
Change video parameters in the Camera app
Now, users can change the resolution and video frame right in the Camera app, instead of having to go to Settings as before. This feature is only available on the latest iPhones, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Clear Siri recording history
iOS 13.2 Beta 2 adds a feature that allows users to delete Siri history and recordings on Apple servers. In addition, users also have the option of not sending voice recordings when using Siri on Apple servers.