Not long after locking sign iOS 12.2, Apple has released the official update iOS 12.3.1 to all users with serious bug fixes affecting the user experience on iPhone and iPad.
CHANGES IN UPDATES:
iOS 12.3.1 update mainly focuses on adding bug fixes from previous versions for iPhone and iPad, which include the following three important items:
- Troubleshooting can prevent making or receiving calls with mobile data (VoLTE)
- Troubleshoot an issue in Messages, which may cause messages from unknown senders to appear in the conversation list even though you have turned off the Unknown sender feature.
- Fix an issue that may prevent the Report Report spam message from appearing in the message stream from an unknown sender
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING IOS 12.3.1:
Update directly on the computer: To proceed to update iOS 12.3.1 version for device via OTA, you open Settings (Settings) > General settings (General) > Update Software (Software Update).
Update via computer and iTunes / 3uTools: For how to update with firmware and iTunes, you need to download the version compatible with the device you are using, create Backup before upgrading to ensure no data loss if played. error, check Apple ID account (it is best to turn off the iPhone / iPad search function or exit completely if possible), make sure the amount of free memory required and charge more than 50%.
IOS 12.3.1 FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD LINK:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE and iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 and iPad Pro 12.9 (2nd-Generation)
- iPad 5 and iPad 6
- iPad mini 5 and iPad Air 3
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9 (1st Generation)
- iPad Air and iPad mini 2
- iPod touch