Last time, Cydia Impactor was faulty for free Apple ID (with Apple ID that registered Apple Developer’s paid program without error)
- Disable Auto-Brightness on iPhone(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Change the quality of Apple TV + streaming on iPhone and iPad(Opens in a new browser tab)
- block senders in Mail iPhone and iPad(Opens in a new browser tab)
AltDeploy is developed by @pixelomer supported @rileytestut’s AltServer. AltDeploy supports natural dark mode like macOS Mojave. The AltDeploy interface looks almost like Cydia Impactor, it displays every connected iOS device and allows you to pick the .IPA file you would like to sign and allows you to manage Apple ID also as select Apple ID to sign the appliance.
- Download AltDeploy (supports macOS High Sierra and above)
- When downloading AltDeploy, extract and launch AltDeploy
- For the first time it will ask to install the Mail add-on then grant permissions
- Open the Mail app> Select Preferences> Look at the bottom click the Manage Plug-ins button> Check AltPlugin.mailbundle
- Click on Apply and Restart Mail
To add Apple ID, click AltDeploy in the left corner next to the apple icon then select Add Apple ID (To delete or edit Apple ID, select Manage Apple IDs)
Advice: create a new Apple ID to use
Thanks for another informative website. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.