The latest information may be a security researcher named Brandon Azad who is getting to release a tfp0 exploit which will target iPhone 11 devices running iOS 13.3
- Instructions to delete jailbreak iOS 13.3(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Best tweak for Checkra1n jailbreak iOS 13(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Downgrade iOS Firmware using ReRa1n(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Hide jailbreak status on iOS 12.4(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Sideload the app with the Rickpactor tool(Opens in a new browser tab)
- It is really big news for the jailbreak community because it is that the first time there’s information about jailbreaking the iPhone 11 – Apple’s latest device and supporting iOS 13.3. At an equivalent time it can support devices running other A13 chips.
- pwn20wnd – the author of the famous unc0ver jailbreak tool also expressed interest in exploiting this flaw of Azad. He said on twitter that he are going to be able to update the unc0ver to support iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.3 after checking out the above exploitation.
- To be sure, Pwn20wnd recommends that users downgrade from iOS 13.3.1 to 13.3 immediately because Apple currently has not signed this version. This vulnerability seems to possess been fixed in iOS 13.3.1. There’s still no word on when to launch the iPhone 11 jailbreak tool running iOS 13.3, perhaps you’ve got to attend
- Currently, the sole official iOS 13 jailbreak at the time of writing is checkra1n, which only supports up to iPhone X thanks to hardware exploitation limitations.
Checkra1n has been updated to 0.9.8 to support jailbreak versions of iOS 13.3.1 and iPadOS 13.3.1 for iPhone X or earlier devices.
Another interesting information about jailbreak is the appearance of Fugu Jailbreak open source tool. This tool is based on checkm8 exploit and can jailbreak iPad Pro 2017 running iOS 13 – iOS 13.3.1. Note the current tool is very primitive and only suitable for developers.